Terms and Conditions
- This Website is operated and maintained by Arab Architects, whose registered address is at Arab Architects.
- The Terms refer to the following additional terms, which shall also be applicable and are considered an integral part thereof:
- Arab Architects’s Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”), which sets out the permitted and prohibited uses of the Website. When using this Website, Users must comply with this AUP;
- Arab Architects’s Website Disclaimer, which sets out critical limitations of liability and warranties; and
- Other terms and conditions relating to Arab Architects Network and Services which Users may purchase or use.
- Users should read these Terms carefully prior to commencement of use. Any use of the Website by the Users shall indicate acceptance of the Terms and agreement to abide by their provisions. If Users do not agree to these Terms, they must refrain from using the Website immediately.
- Arab Architects may terminate, amend or suspend all or a part of the Website, including any content, features, availability or the Terms in its absolute discretion. Continued usage of the Website after changes having been made will be construed as consent and acceptance by the Users of the same.
- All copyright and other Intellectual Property materials contained in the Website are the sole property of Arab Architects, its affiliates or its licensors. Arab Architects reserves all rights, save as expressly licensed or granted, accordingly.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, no part of the Website may be copied, performed in public, broadcast or adapted without Arab Architects’s prior written permission. Any other use of matters on the Website is strictly prohibited without express written permission.
- Arab Architects and its logo, brands and products referred to or set out in detail in this Website are the trademarks of Arab Architects or its affiliates. Any use of the trademarks is strictly prohibited and no rights are granted in respects of the same.
- Users are not entitled (and shall not assist others) to set up links from their own websites to the Website (whether by hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, toggling or otherwise) without the prior written consent of Arab Architects to be granted or withheld in its absolute discretion.
- If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining terms which shall remain valid, unaffected and enforceable.
For any questions or queries regarding these Terms, please contact us at:
P.O. Box 75799
Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
+973 17 243 992
+973 17 243 993
These Terms have been updated on13 February 2019.